[Mod Request] all kind of zombies from the start

abbreviatur3

Sorry for my English in advance.

The question is: is there any kind of mod, that spowns all kind of zombies from the start, ass it happens in the late story progress?

...Or may be some one now what to edit to make this happen?

I know that this is in thous files: "common_spawn_presets.scr", "night_spawn_presets.scr" and "wasteland_presets.scr", but what exactly should i edit?

• 4 months later...

Enemy Variety Unlocked by GRUmod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/548

This mod is NOT outdated because it still works, but some people are tricked into thinking it is because IT ONLY WORKS if you HAVE NOT COMPLETED the ending of the main story yet. If your save file's story completion is at 100% the mod doesn't work. I played a new game with this mod and it worked perfectly right up until I beat the game and then it immediately stopped working. So it unfortunately cannot be used in the post-game. This is unfortunate but shouldn't be too much of a problem, because all you have to do is start a new game or new game plus and avoid the ending. Thankfully you can still enjoy this amazing mod while doing all the other main quests and side quests, as long as you just avoid doing the ending. Hopefully someone can fix this someday or make a different version.

Edited by Ratzmoonmopes