Female body mods - recommendations?

Couvs81

I currently have downloaded UNP Blessed Body - UNPB Redux, but I've also seen screenshots for Dimonized UNP, CBBE and SeveNBase, and I was wondering if anyone has any constructive comparisons/opinions as to which one would be the best? I'm looking for something that looks relatively natural (not ridiculously over-sized chests).

Any compatible skin/face texture recommendations for each? UNPB included...something for at texture but I think it must just have been the body below the neck because the face presets and everything still looked like vanilla.

There's several custom armours for each one, so I don't think I'll have much trouble finding some for the type I ultimately choose.

Edited by Couvs81

Well, CBBE is the only body mod that has BodySlide*, so for me, it wins hands-down. I hate huge breasts on females too, but think curves/wider hips are more feminine, which is why I can not and will never use any other body mod. Plus, it looks far more natural and less anorexic/disproportioned/amazonian compared to other mods...and is the closest to my own body shape.

CBBE is also the only body mod that has all compatible outfits listed in its forums tab. =D

*BodySlide - tool to customise the proportions of the female body.