Update on site work and NMM 0.50 around the corner

Dark0ne

In response to post #9142439. #9142488 is also a reply to the same post.

Wrye Bash does more than profiling. Bashed Patching with BOSS tags, savegame management, ESM-ifying, master dependency modifications... NMM is going to handle all that too?

It's an honest question (because I don't want to be 'uncool'). Just confirming if Wrye Bash is part of the dev testing environment. Edited by cretin0us

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, i would be more than willing to pay for using nexus. i am just amazed by what i see and use. those guys/gals making more and more equipment just for us users.......has-to-be massive costs.

ask me to pay $10 to $20 i'd do it in a heart beat. but that's just me.

In response to post #9133169.

"- "Activate Selected" to let us activate mods currently highlighted in one click
- "Install Selected" to let us install mods currently highlighted in just one click
- The ability to activate all mods in one click
- The ability to activate all mods in a category/tab in one click"

The problem here would be load order, and which to activate/install first, but I agree on all the rest :)

A feature I've always wanted for NMM was that of it's already built in feature to recognize and categorize mods from a given directory, however it's always been a sort of "read" feature of NMM. Maybe and only maybe if it could do some organizing by letting it read a directory full of mods just scattered in un-organized and cluttered sub directories it would be swell. Especially for us who do manage/install mods manually and don't have heavy reliance on 3rd party tools.

Also anyone else having issues with the site not loading images? Esp. on mod their own mod pages header or body page that images can be linked to or displayed.

Profiling sounds great, especially for mod development. If I could swap back and forth between the current version of a mod and the latest version that's under development, it'd be easier to continue tech support while an update is in development. As it's described it would also make it easier for an author to maintain compatibility patches for multiple conflicting mods.

The servers sound like their falling victim to metastability issues, kind of reminds me of snorkling when you time it wrong and exhale just as a wave's about to fill the snorkel (which becomes a little more likely since you sink deeper as your lungs empty), then you don't have the air to clear it.