NEW POLL

kennyimpala

Body Replacer  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which body replacer are you currently using? (for female)

• Malo
    • Growlfs
    • Aleksmarch
    • Naouak
    • Dimonized
    • Other
    • None
    • IDK (I don't know)

looks like us will have to work on default and babes.... besides the other ones are too even.... but i will wait for more votes.... hopefully the moderator will put this one up so we get more stats.... or maybe arrange a new poll that includes the ones that i missed (babe and the other one, and take off IDK)

You have to remember that Dimon's body replacer is the new kid on the block and it's so it's hit the ground running. BABE on the other hand has had allot of time to settle in and so obviously has greater current support. Considering the fact that many of the top clothing modders at the moment have been switching from making stuff for and using BABE to Dimonized seems like a good indication of where things seem to be heading.

For example Luchaire the modder behind the BABE mod that adjusts all the vanilla armour meshes to fit more inline with the BABE body replacer is now working the same type of mod but for Dimonized.

because what man really does wear an undershirt....

I lol'd irl

I dont promote the over-use of undershirts, however they can be handy when you dont want to show off your tanned and muscled chest all the time... Can only fend off hordes of ladies for so long you know.

I meant an undershirt underneath the shirt / t-shirt you are already wearing.

For example Luchaire the modder behind the BABE mod that adjusts all the vanilla armour meshes to fit more inline with the BABE body replacer is now working the same type of mod but for Dimonized.

Yes, and it's currently in beta.

But I actually use 4 body mods simultaneously: BABE A-cup, BABE C-cup, and two versions of Dimonized I reshaped for my game, C-cup (or so) and A-cup versions.

Yay for Fallout 3 allowing separate meshes/textures for each race. ;) :D A small bit of scripting, and whenever my character equips an outfit, it is automatically swapped out for the appropriate armor mesh.

IF YOU VOTED "OTHER" PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH BY POSTING HERE

I'm also currently working on a texture which will kind of look like this http://dclips.fundraw.com/zobo500dir/excl_iryna_bodnaruk_47.jpg It will be a replacement of the grympy suit.... or whatever is called

Done I release a good one, deserveful of a 10 :D http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5092

• 2 weeks later...

well frist i tryed malos body and i loved them and i will always keep a eye on whats hes doing

then i tryed babe but things did not go well or look right....

now i`m using DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body and i must say its the best to date and its always gets update and keeps getting better also i have yet to find a armor that dose not look good with it

TYPE3 female body type all the way!! see its starting to win now in the poll :)

Yes, and it's currently in beta.

But I actually use 4 body mods simultaneously: BABE A-cup, BABE C-cup, and two versions of Dimonized I reshaped for my game, C-cup (or so) and A-cup versions.

Yay for Fallout 3 allowing separate meshes/textures for each race. ;) :D A small bit of scripting, and whenever my character equips an outfit, it is automatically swapped out for the appropriate armor mesh.

I currently use BABE because of the excellent armour mod from Luchaire, but as soon as the Dimonized armour pack is released I will change over.

As a side note for males I use Breeze's 1.3 (for compatibility) with the underwear variant.

Archived