Adding items to a pre-existing house mod

DarkFaeGaming

First things first, I'm doing this for my own personal use, unless the author of the house in question gets back to me and gives permission for me to upload the edits

I'm trying to change an old housing mod a bit, primarily by adding an electric hot plate into the house's interior, in order to function better with storage and stash organizer, and just keeping as much as possible in the single cell, as the mod in question just has a campfire outside.

But I'm trying to test with just that change - adding the hot plate into the house - and when I go into the house, it's not there.

I did check with a different cell - added a hot plate to the Goodsprings Schoolhouse - as a test, and the hot plate appeared there as I'd intended, but still no appearance in the modded house. I did make sure I had both selected and deployed as per usual in Vortex, and made my tweak load after the house, but no luck. Went through on GECK to make sure there wasn't a second cell somewhere in case I'd been using a test cell or something, but as far as I could see, everything should be working.

Any help would be appreciated. The mod I was trying to tweak is the Goodsprings Safehouse.

If you just want useable items injected into a personal use home mod ... Isn't there a useable hot plate mod ?

But anyways if you are attempting to modify their mod (make it a master) for your mod.

Turn off all other mods , but the masters for it. And you may need to make their mod an .esm ?

Hope that helps .