Did I Break Any Precombines/Previs?

ChinchillaFlats

I am very careful these days about using Disable and Mark for Delete commands so I don't break any precombines or previs. I have a question though. I was in the house in Sanctuary that has the bloat flies and the skeleton in the corner. I shot the skeleton which caused him to clip through the wall. Rather than disable and delete him, I swam out in the middle of the lake behind Sanctuary Hills and moveto player'd him out to the middle of the lake where he sank. Just wondering if moving certain things in game has the same effect on precombines, and if I damaged my game where it's probably better to load an older save.

No, pretty much anything you do IN GAME won't affect precombines.

What I do find amusing though, is I can move dead bodies around, (raiders I have killed) but, when I try to move a skeleton, I'm told its too heavy. :D

In this case I got the skeleton's id number and did moveto plaver as a console command, that doesn't really count as in game does it? Since presumably the game doesn't count console commands as "normal" game play.

No, pretty much anything you do IN GAME won't affect precombines.

What I do find amusing though, is I can move dead bodies around, (raiders I have killed) but, when I try to move a skeleton, I'm told its too heavy. :D

In this case I got the skeleton's id number and did moveto plaver as a console command, that doesn't really count as in game does it? Since presumably the game doesn't count console commands as "normal" game play.

Yeah, you should be golden. If it was part of a pre-combine, then the moveto command would have gotten you everything else with it as well. :D