If you could only use up to 30 plugins.. what would they be?

UltimaDweedleXVersion

I've discovered that.. unfortunately, my Skyrim's frame rate drops when going over 30 or so mods.

So! I have wiped my Skyrim Clean, purged all mods and am about to re-download, however, I'm going to stick with 30 plugins maximum.

So the question is.. if you were in a similar predicament what mods would you say that you could "not" live without?

For me it would definitely be the unofficial patch series, SkyUI, Race Menu and the official high res DLC. Those mods are so integral to my Skyrim experience I cannot play without them. Not 30, but close enough.

I'm wondering how it comes that you have to limit yourself to 30 mods?

Did you had in that 30+ from previous setup some very demanding mods? Like ENB's and other mods that are know for dropping your FPS to the bottom?

I'm running around 70-80 mods, including a ENB and have no problems so far. So i really wanted to know what your situation was like.

Maybe we can find a solution to the problem and raise the limit off mods you can use :cool:

I personally use about 215 mods. The idea of only using 30 is crazy to me. I'd like to know what some other people list though.

Also, do you mean 30 individual mods, or 30 esps? Because some like Skyrim Redone have like, 15 esps.