Bound weapons mod

christianerding2

Hello Modders,

first, sorry for my bad english.

Second, thanks for reading.

I am using the "Bound weapons mod", which gives you a complette set of bound weapons.

I really love it, that there is a complette set now.

But I do not have any experience with shader und membrane shaders.

Nevertheless, I tried to improve the mod a little bit.

I removed the "can't drop" tag in the weapon tag of the creation kit, so the weapon shows up in the inventory,

and the damage it does can be seen. I did fill the "first person modell object"-Tab with the first person view of the daedric weapons.

So you have the flame effect in first-person-view and third-Person-view, you can see the damage of the weapon and you have a

INVENTORY PICTURE. So far so good.

BUT:

It works on every weapon, but not on the bow, I don't know why.

When you fill the "first person modell object"-field with daedric bow. You get the correct inventory icon, but the blueish flame effect

in first and third-person disappears. The bow only gets colored blue, no blueish flames.

Then I tried the elvenbow-modell in the modell field of the weapon and filled the "first person modell object"-field with 1personelvenbow.

The same, blue bow no flames.

I even tried to make a enchboundbowFXS-file because the bow uses the enchboundswordFXS-file which itself uses the model of a falmer sword.

But it did not change anything, the flames get not applied.

I personally think the problem ist in the boundswordFXS-File it works fine with maces, swords, but does not like bows of any kind.

I tried everything to find out why, has anyone experience with that problem and a idea to solve it??

Sincerly, Christian

Edited by christianerding2