Other games.

Unavi

Hi, a few days ago i was wondering:

What other games that are of the same type/style of Oblivion you play ( apart for morrowind and other tes games, i understand that :))

I'm asking this, becouse i can't bring myself to play other frp/rpg or whatever do they call them. I fell like Oblivion made his slave out of me and i'm happy about it. The only other RPG game i play is Gothic: the beginning on the cell phone so it doesn't realy count! xD

well tell us :)

I play Fable, Prince of Persia (SoT, WW, TT), Lord of the Rings (1, 2, 3) (PS2), Zeus: Master of Olympus, Sims (sometimes), Dungeon Keeper, Sid Meier's Civilization, and of course Oblivion and Morrowind.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a good RPG is you have a large amount of mods to fix it. Also The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, Penny Arcade Adventures On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness and ofcourse, Fallout 3.

hm i can't understand you xD i just cant play other games...it's like...cheating haha :D

(hm ok this bad, very bad.) Anyway i tried to play Fallout 3 but i stopped after a few days! I think it is an awesome game, but i can't focus on more that one game at a time!

The olds Infinity Engine based ones (Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, my ever favorite Planescape Totment) that I managed to play in 1920x1080, what gave them a "new dimension" (pun intended). NWN 1 e 2, and of course all them with the expansions where applies.

But my love for CRPGs goes much further and deep in time... they go to the Phantasy Star and Ultima IV for the SEGA Master System, Final Fantasy, all, from Nintendo and Play Station (many, many, many). Lands of Lore on PC (from where the solitary character, first person view CRPGs games, came); Might and Magic, others D&D MS-DOS based, like Menzoberranzan, Dark Sun, Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms...

The List is too long. Of course the more nowadays ones too, that one or another already mentioned above.

Just started into Mass Effect. It' s a bit of a crash fest, but that seems par

for the course with RPG's. I think it my actually drag me away from Oblivion

for a while, But I have played and modded Oblivion for over two years now

with occasional FPS and a couple of Rally race breaks.

Will start on The Witcher after Mass Effect.

Archived