Good Mods That I (and other people) Should Install

Fidget56

Have to wonder if this is a list of what should run or what we run from a few replies.

CM Partners Mod with 3 partner mods (Jade, Veeda and Keleah), 100% Chameleon Mod are the only I use at this time. I also have some clothing and house mods and I've fiddled with a few others but droped them when they took away from the game play. Sorry Fort Cooper but you and the dragonfly house where both in the same space.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like OOO and thinks Deadly Reflex is annoying and terrible? Haha. I recommend Kvatch Rebuilt, Origin of the Mages Guild, Atmospheric Oblivion [absolute MUST!], HD Book Covers, Unofficial Oblivion Patch [another must].

NeciFiX

Are there any mods that make all actors/npcs wear/use unique mod items? cause when im running around as a completely unique character, i feel as if the game is kinda wak with every1 else looking so outdated.

Also does any1 know about a mod called "Dukes City". It suposidly adds a city from duke nukem, and i went to a site to download it, but it was 800+ megs and there was a virus on it from that site.

Mods I use

- Official Mods

- Knights Of The Nine

- Shivering Isles

- Unofficial Oblivion Patch

- Shivering Isles Unofficial Patch

- Official Mods Unofficial Patch

- Elaborate Eyes (great Mod, It adds about 30 billion eye colors too many though)

- Level Slow X4 (All skills level 4x slower, makes the pace a lot more like morrowind)

- Alyied Wells as Landmarks (Alyied wells show up on your map as Land Marks just like way shrines etc.)

- Unlocate Cities (Takes all but the Imperial City "map markers" off of your map, great way to explore with a new character)

- No Oblivion Gate Storm (stops that annoying oblivion weather appearing when getting close to a gate)

That's basically all I use, I hate mods that add new weapons or armor because most people can't seem balance them, or they look unbelievably out of place in Oblivion, I don't use mods that add quests because of the fact Oblivion has voice acting for everything, no voices would be annoying, so would fan made voices (like the horrible Valen Dreth Custom Race fix) haha.