New to PC looking for a specific mod

eagerestwings52

Hi, I just started playing Skyrim on PC. I am looking for (Cheat Room) for Skyrim SE

Unfortunately, because Bethesda,

I am unable to download it from steam... no SE workshop, there is the mod for vanilla skyrim but I don't want compatibility issues...

Nexus doesn't have this particular mod... the closest thing is the developer room... which I know about, but it's not my preference, the layout and functionality of this mod, along with it's fast travel spell is very useful to me.

I actually tried downloading it from Bethesda.net... but that would be impossible without an xbox copy apparently... mine is for steam... no option to directly download to pc...

So, is there anyone who has this mod that can attach it or better yet post it for others to get?

I realize it's probably viewed as a weird ask, but I wouldn't be asking if it didn't matter to me. Thanks!

It has multiple features included in it.

Teleport spell that saves up to 10 locations... I really like for getting out of delves quick, or traveling to other locations... such as back to the abandoned prison for mod gear

The storage spaces are great for organizing gear I don't want to carry or clutter all in the same box.

It has all resources for crafting, the stones, character features changer, easy access to the developer room, all books, special gear from other mods and dlc gets placed there.

I know the mod exists for PC Special edition, but since it's not on nexus I don't know how to obtain it. I'm just hoping somebody has it and can share.

But thanks for hearing me out!

I did a web search before posting. Bethesda.net doesn't have a download feature as far as I have seen anymore (post you linked is 2 years old).

(Edit: Even tried downloading their game launcher, and it has support for everything But Skyrim.)

If I'm incorrect, please let me know how I can do it!

As for the Github comment in there, I checked and the person mentioned doesn't have it. Other link isn't the (Cheat Room) mod.

Edited by eagerestwings52

The "mods" button in the Skyrim SE main menu is for accessing Bethesda.net mods.

If you're logged into Bethesda.net in a browser you should even be able to choose mods there and have them download the next time you are in the game, I think.

Here ya go. I had to convert this for AE because some of the scripts weren't working, but it should work on older versions also. It has been removed from Nexus so you would have not found it there. The guy who created this hasn't made any updates on it since 2019 and doesn't look like he is active anymore.

https://rapidgator.net/file/0f74da6c45b119a69a50c283f81b0995/Cheat_Room_AE.zip.html

Yea I don't use the cheat functions either, but it does have some interesting spells and a teleport system that I have been making things out of.