How to rotate camera view in third person ?

Mktavish

Basically after knocking player and follower down ... I would like to draw back to farthest 3rd person view , and start to rotate around them to the right for a few seconds while a fade to black IMOD is applied.

I'm a total newb on the camera shots/paths ... so not sure if there is something with that to achieve it ? If so ... how ?

Or is there a way to force immediately what happens with the camera when the game is left idle (no controls input from player) after couple minutes ? (Camera draws back and starts to circle player to the right)

It looks possible to achieve this through TapControl & HoldControl ... But then need "FakeMouseMovement" to get the rotation ??? (SUP NVSE Plugin)

Which I hate to add that plugin dependency just for this one action since it doesn't look to be in wide spread use yet ?

Any help and ideas welcome just to get the wheels of possibility turning :cool:

I'd even take a shift 90 degrees camera angle to achieve the render , and scratch the rotation part if anybody knows ?

By the way ... the player and follower will be engaged in dialogue facing each other when this happens ... just to mention their proximity.