Trafia, The new land.

sonicadam132

I'm making a new land mod but i need help. the place is called Trafia lost from the history of Tamreil but populated just like it. I need People to help If you have any modding skills I will gladly allow you to help. What is need the most are

Modeller

Voice actor

Complex quests

I do also need more level designers to aid me but those three are important especially the modeller.

Please PM me or post below if you are interested.

So far there is just a small village with a old uninhabited village behind it in a forest as well as a hill with a shrine of Talos on since the Thalmor don't know about the island.

• 2 months later...

Where is the LOD settings? tried installing it via NMM, didn't work though.

Could you please specify how to install the mod manually in a completely detailed and ''no brain'' fashion so the LOD works.
Just make a step for step guide on how to install it, assume I know squad, because that's just about what I know about working with LOD and worldspaces.

Just update the readme on your mod page.

to install place the meshes in the mesh folder and so on with the titles of the folders. put the LOD file in LOD settings and the rest in the main data file.

If I can make it work, I'll take a look at it. I do know a bit about modeling and a lot about level design / landscaping / creating trivial NPC's with AI etc. ;)