Settlers don’t stand before their "workstations" (Northland Diggers and vanilla ones) but fall underneath it to the ground

MarinaHyde

Hey there,

I‘m having an issue with my settlers not standing before their workstations added by Northland Diggers or the vanilla ones with the idle "standing with clipboard" (like optometrist, hair stylist etc.)

After assigning about five settlers to those "workstations" every following settler will just fall through the ground before the workstation. Those settlers just keep stuck in the ground under the workstations, only the first five settlers will keep standing correctly.

What might cause that issue and how can I fix it? Any help would be highly appreciated!

Many regards,

Marina

Example image:

c6729de8-706e-429b-b5fja0.jpeg

Thank you for your reply!
Yes, he‘s standing on the actual ground. I don’t think it’s a NavMesh issue, though. If he would have been one of the first five settlers I‘ve assigned to the workstations he would be standing just fine. (I hope you know what I mean, it’s hard for me to explain it in English.)

Well, yes and no. The issue occurs with the 6th or 7th (assigned) settler. From then on, the settlers "sink" into the ground.

Guest deleted34304850

this can happen if you use settlement cleaning mods.

put a rug or a floor under the workbench and they should simply stand on the rug/floor.

Hello. This happens to my game, many times. When we put a floor piece not close to the ground and that piece have a empty space beneath, well, that is what i think cause this problem -settlers prefer to walk at the ground and they don't understand the change. Many times, trying to talk for first time to Warwick settlers -before i get this settlement- some of those people, either they are underground, or i saw only their heads. i think also, that this problem, is Fallout 4 game problem.