Vault 88 - What a Pain. Looking for City Plans!

DigiAkuma

I've forgotten how much of a pain building Vault 88 can be. I am thinking of the preset plans like the ones that are built in Sim Settlements 2 can make it a little easier, and I do have HUD Framework & Workshop Framework loaded as mods, but the only City Plan I have is one from Strong Swanson that basically resets Vault 88 to the state that I first found it in. Is there any City Plans I can upload & utilize for a quick build? Thanks.

Hello. The only solution i think, is to start a vanilla game, finish the quests of Vault 88 and after, scrapall everything. Then you can any mod you like, and with the help of scrap mods, you can clean all the corners of main cave. I think there are some overhaul vault 88 mods -not using transfer settlement mod and- and i think some of those overhaul mods, can expand all the tunnels, can connect all sectors. You can do this if you don't want to waste time, or if you add many and many build mods, you can try to build something unique.

Heyas Digi. I think what would suit your needs is transfer settlements. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22442

Its an application that users use to make digital copies of a settlement that they have built. They can then use those copies, called blueprints, to recreate that copy whenever they want to. Or even share those copies with others, so they can build from that copy as well.

And one of the really COOL things about Transfer settlements, is that once you start the process of the blueprint, all the pieces used in it, start rising up out of the ground! Then start putting them together, like watching tetris, in reverse!

AND, there are TONS of blueprints for v88, so you have a HUGE choice to choose from. And if you don't like the one you picked, erase it and try another one ;)

Heyas Digi. I think what would suit your needs is transfer settlements. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22442

Its an application that users use to make digital copies of a settlement that they have built. They can then use those copies, called blueprints, to recreate that copy whenever they want to. Or even share those copies with others, so they can build from that copy as well.

And one of the really COOL things about Transfer settlements, is that once you start the process of the blueprint, all the pieces used in it, start rising up out of the ground! Then start putting them together, like watching tetris, in reverse!

AND, there are TONS of blueprints for v88, so you have a HUGE choice to choose from. And if you don't like the one you picked, erase it and try another one :wink:

All useless. Non of those incorporate my brand new vault pieces mod yet. :pirate:

(just kidding, of course ;) )

...with the help of scrap mods, you can clean all the corners of main cave...

i hope all users are aware of the built in danger of scrap mods, especially if changing/deleting the wrong static objects in the exterior ...