Disabling combat music?

GHETTOHOOPSTAR

I've been listening to stuff like classical music with Oblivions music disabled. But Oblivion has pretty good music. Also I don't just want to listen to a playlist of non-combat music in foobar, but rather have the outdoor, city, and underground musics play respectively without the combat music ever playing.

All TES 3 - 5 music is made by one single composer and he is extremely popular on Youtube. You can download his music and use it instead or turn of music in game and listen to it from YouTube while playing.

I can get more links to his master pieces as that one is 8 hours long. That will be enough for some time really. I will listen to it now myself while modding. :D Geremy Soule

Backside with YouTube is that when it is running, It takes 10% and even up to 20% CPU. So DL the music with an ClipGrab app. It is FREE and do not cost a single septim.

Edited by Pellape

Guest deleted2027229

All TES 3 - 5 music is made by one single composer and he is extremely popular on Youtube. You can download his music and use it instead or turn of music in game and listen to it from YouTube while playing.

I can get more links to his master pieces as that one is 8 hours long. That will be enough for some time really. I will listen to it now myself while modding. :D Geremy Soule

Backside with YouTube is that when it is running, It takes 10% and even up to 20% CPU. So DL the music with an ClipGrab app. It is FREE and do not cost a single septim.

On Firefox? Get the H624ify addon to reduce Youtube CPU usage. Also run browser with GPU in Nvidia CP. :thumbsup:

I have the distance before combat music starts dialed way down in Trifle (from the default 1000.00 to 250.00). Sometime a wilderness creature comes up from behind and startles the daylights out of me (a wolf or lion that doesn't have the distinctive foot sounds like a bear).

A good source for silent tracks that I use is Silent Tracks Expanded. Something to note is the game doesn't care about the file names, only the folders. For instance, it will play any file in Data\Music\Battle when it is triggered to play a battle track providing the file is in the correct format.

When it comes to music performance, the music can be optimised, well every damn sound file really, without we can really hear it. i do not hear it.

Performance Sound - Bitrate reduced

WanderA. I could try that at my comp at home where I use NVIDIA. My GF's comp use a really shitty AMD R5, laptop standard shitty GPU :D I do have a Nvidia GPU in a broken laptop, but I do wonder if i can use a GPU from a HP and put it into an Acer but still, I do not have any CPU cement available, not right now. I must use it if I will try to exchange the GPU. What did happen was that the monitor went crazy so maybe that GPU is broken anyway. I do have one more odd Nvidia GPU suitable for CAD, well specially made for CAD at least but it sure works good for WoW... ;) 810 or something like that or was it 410... I do not recall. It ended with x10 something...

Otherwise i am happy with the in game sounds as they are... ;) I cannot hear any differences...