Body replacer mod (M/FM)

PzKpfwIV

Before I begin, I'll say that this request might include inappropriate discussion...

Firtsly, kudos to the skinners who had created those mod, w/ detail or no detail.

Now, without further delay.

After browsing the near-entire list of mods, I notice that there exist the body replacer mods here and there which practically...well, raises the rating of the game altogether. I've tested a number of them, am pleased, but there is one thing that feels missing.

under garments. Yes, underwear.

The thing is, I can see raiders both M/FM going commando. For all they care their armor were made up of tires and junk--one female raider armor I remember includes a rinse that works as a bra holder. Most skin mod changes everyone's 'naked' skin. What I want to request, if possible, is to change the raider's (and maybe some wastelanders. Not settlers) body into the nude mod. However, here's the kicker: the rest (such as settlers, ghouls, vault residents) of the NPC and the PC should maintain their usual undergarments.

The mesh removes everyone's undergarment texture. Is it possible to have it raiders, and raiders only?

I mean, here we have the PC once a resident of vault 101. Then here we have settlers (Megaton, Rivet City, Girdershade, etc.), BoS, outcasts, enclaves, and little lamplighters. Of all cases they are far from being comparable to raiders who live out in the waste and are comparable to savages. Of all the characters in Fallout3, I can only imagine raiders as the only 'groupie' who would not wear anything underneath their armor. The rest were pretty much civilized enough to use a set.

So please, anyone, a body replacer mod (AKA nude mod) that replaces only the raider's and female raider's nude skin but NOT the rest of the capital wastelanders. Wastelanders are optional (I mean those you randomly encounter in the wasteland)

Besides, its a little touch closer to realism. I find it rather unbelievable to have the entire in-game character without undergarments.

Before I begin, I'll say that this request might include inappropriate discussion...

Firtsly, kudos to the skinners who had created those mod, w/ detail or no detail.

Now, without further delay.

After browsing the near-entire list of mods, I notice that there exist the body replacer mods here and there which practically...well, raises the rating of the game altogether. I've tested a number of them, am pleased, but there is one thing that feels missing.

under garments. Yes, underwear.

The thing is, I can see raiders both M/FM going commando. For all they care their armor were made up of tires and junk--one female raider armor I remember includes a rinse that works as a bra holder. Most skin mod changes everyone's 'naked' skin. What I want to request, if possible, is to change the raider's (and maybe some wastelanders. Not settlers) body into the nude mod. However, here's the kicker: the rest (such as settlers, ghouls, vault residents) of the NPC and the PC should maintain their usual undergarments.

I mean, here we have the PC once a resident of vault 101. Then here we have settlers (Megaton, Rivet City, Girdershade, etc.), BoS, outcasts, enclaves, and little lamplighters. Of all cases they are far from being comparable to raiders who live out in the waste and are comparable to savages. Of all the characters in Fallout3, I can only imagine raiders as the only 'groupie' who would not wear anything underneath their armor. The rest were pretty much civilized enough to use a set.

So please, anyone, a body replacer mod (AKA nude mod) that replaces only the raider's and female raider's nude skin but NOT the rest of the capital wastelanders. Wastelanders are optional (I mean those you randomly encounter in the wasteland)

This is something really easy to make, coz the raiders use their own race and textures anyway. So all you have to do is open GECk and change the Model Path for Raiders to a nude mesh, while you leave the bodys for the others as they are. It wont take much more than a couple of minutes to do it actually. All you must do is change the raider body paths for all 4 raider races.

ps. dont ask me to do it.

This is exactly what I said in your other thread.

Hmm, well each race is split into different parts (regular npcs, raiders, old folk, children), so the first thing to do would be to open up the GECK, go to Actor Data > Races, and open up whichever race you want to edit (say, the Hispanic Raider). On the second tab (Body Data) you can specify what mesh to use, as well as which texture. So you could easily switch the raiders over to the custom body mesh and texture, while leaving the regular Hispanic race NPCs using the default body meshes/textures. One thing to consider is that body replacer mods replace the default body/texture, so you should rename the mesh and texture to something else so that the default npcs still use the default body, while your edited ones use the new body.

If you really wanted to go to town on this, you could create a set of new races as well, and use body replacers with different breast sizes for females, or use different body replacer mods together at the same time, as you'd specifiy which body you wanted to use for each race. Of course, you'd then have to go through all the NPCs and edit them to use your new races if you wanted them to, so that'd take a fair amount of work compared to just editing the current races.

Crap I think I did something wrong...

I got the raider to be...well, 'raider like' so t speak but now the rest of the characters lost their bod x_x

Its all just floating hands and heads...some of them doesn't even have textures on them. Help?

Floating hands and heads = you deleted/missplaced the textures for them.

Probably you "moved" the textures instead of "copying"

Actually the last time i got the floating head was when i misplaced a mesh, i had the purple look after that when i didnt move the texture, so i gues i would say make sure you check both paths very carefully

BTW, while I'm at it (and practicing)...

...is there any good male body replacer? The one I have for the raider is a little...off color, so to speak from the head and the body.

Also, if I am thinking of modifying the NPCs in Oasis, how does that work?

Archived