Body replacer mod (M/FM)

PzKpfwIV

BTW, while I'm at it (and practicing)...

...is there any good male body replacer? The one I have for the raider is a little...off color, so to speak from the head and the body.

Also, if I am thinking of modifying the NPCs in Oasis, how does that work?

Robert's Male Body(which is popular Oblivion male body replacer) converted for FO3, and Breeze's male body replacer. And, color difference of head and body cannot be eliminated completely(we all have same problem while playing Oblivion). The best bet is edit this line from Fallout.ini:

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

or if your .ini file doesn't have it, add it.

invisible or purple means you either misplaced the mesh, misplaced the textures, didn't edited your ini, or didn't got archiveinvalidation invalidated.

This question has probably been answered about 100000001 times already.

I BELIEVE IT IS TIME TO PUT IT AS A STICKY

Hmm, sadly, i doubt that'll work tho. Official forums have it as first sticky and they still get the same damn stupid question about 5 times a day.

invisible or purple means you either misplaced the mesh, misplaced the textures, didn't edited your ini, or didn't got archiveinvalidation invalidated.

I got mine black for some reason...

Lost the vanilla underwear texture for the male for some reason. The underwear is 'there', but the right hand and legs were nothing but black.

It seems to have also affected the male-raider armor

Not quite a simple as you think as a custom race to be used as a PC is completely dependant on the customisation you have in use.

Things like hair, eyes, face textures and a few others are all things that vary widely from player to player. PC custom races can only be properly made by the person who intends to use them.

I am currently working on something similar to what you are asking (at least for females, I may eventualy get around to males)

I am going to create custom races and set them to change the body type and underware of people around the wasteland based on what fits that persons personality and lifestyle

realy skimppy bikinis for people like Nova, nothing for Wasters and Raiders, realy clean for vault dwelers

I also want to switch out body types, but I realy need to learn to edit meshes so I can make a fat body and a starving to death skinny body

I have already figured out how to set up the custom races and modify the body types, I just need to edit the underware and then start adding my custom races to people around the wastelands

So if you are willing to wait, my mod might be what you are looking for

I wish someone would remove underwear completely, like seriously, post-apocalyptic Americans are gonna really care for underwear? Also, I find it kind of stupid someone would make a female body replacer and not a male one. Not that Im gay or anything, but for the realism. At least cut it down to just bottoms for men and women or something.

Archived