Vortex. Mark as regular/light?

lillikonko

Depending on how many mods you are running, it might just be a non-issue. Marking a mod as "light" (which, I believe, effectively makes the game thing its an ".ESL" file.) changes how the game sees it. For the most part, it'll likely still work as advertised, however, being an esl file, it no longer counts toward your hard limit of 255 esm/esp files. If you are knocking up against that limit, then, marking some of your plugins as "Light", will give you more room to add more mods. If you aren't there yet, don't worry about it. :D

Depending on how many mods you are running, it might just be a non-issue. Marking a mod as "light" (which, I believe, effectively makes the game thing its an ".ESL" file.) changes how the game sees it. For the most part, it'll likely still work as advertised, however, being an esl file, it no longer counts toward your hard limit of 255 esm/esp files. If you are knocking up against that limit, then, marking some of your plugins as "Light", will give you more room to add more mods. If you aren't there yet, don't worry about it. :D

I'm not near that limit yet. So i guess i'll just leave it alone for now. Thank you for enlightening me.