Invisible in the Inventory

fredbob392

I'm having a moderately bad issue. In the quest Paradise, the Bands of the Chosen didn't seem to show up in my inventory after being given them. That wasn't too bad, as I just used the player.equipitem command. Now however, it's a problem. In the quest Through the Fringe of Madness in Shivering Isles, this happens when I pick up the tissue with Relmyna's tears. I get the quest update, and the "items added" message, but nothing actually shows up in my inventory, making it impossible to use the poison! Any ideas?

Little update. I tried entering the Shivering Isles on an earlier save, from before Paradise (Right before turning in an artifact for Blood of the Daedra to be specific) and didn't have the problem. The poisons showed up. I'm not sure what that might mean.

When you leave the Shivering Isles do you re-enter Tamriel via the strange door or use some other method (fast travel or console coc)?

Ok ... sometimes trouble starts with leaving SI by other means than the door (usually corrected by returning to SI and then leaving again via the door).