Game crashes when spawning in certain mobs

Shirojime

So well been having some crashes lately after heavily modding my fallout 4. Didn't manage to find what was the problem until I tried spawning some mobs to test another mod.

I found out that spawning certain mobs will crash my game. Like in my case, a Raider and i think a Raider Waster. I spawn 10 Raider, nothing went wrong but when I tried spawning 10 Raider Waster, it instantly crash my game. I even tested it a couple of times and try doing something else then coming back to spawn it in case it was a time thing. Same thing happens

So since I can't find what mod is causing it, is there a way to disable specific mobs from spawning?

Check your mods with FO4Edit. See which mods are affecting the wasters.

Well just tried running the game again to find the name of the specific raider. It turns out to not be the mob weirdly.

I thinking that either the timing or an equipment.

Cos the test was at Sanctuary near Vault 111. The test was spawning a few raiders to test the pacifiy perk mod.

I loaded up the game again to find the name and spawn them inside Nukaworld Nukacola plant. No CTD.

So I'm thinking either

the raider spawn with a specific weapon that I didn't realize or it was the surroundings/timing as certain mobs do randomly generated and could have spawn 1 that CTD in that specific timing