Enters Vault 101. Gets attacked by Officer Gomez and his gang

iamsocool1

So, the Waters of life has ended, got the Easter Egg to go back to V101, as soon as I opened the door, Officer Gomez, Mack, and the other known Officers assault me. Luckily, I had Enclave power armor on and had an Alien handgun from Zeta and shot all of them in one shot to ashes in pointblank. Why did they do this? Did Gomez seek revenge for burning him at age 10 (My Fallout is Modded)? Was this suppose to happen?

Edit: Apparently, since Gomez is part of Vault101MQ faction, and they are hostile to Raiders and I was wearing a Shojo muffler I took off from Onei from the Shojo Companion vault, the Real Time Settler mod confuses it to being a Raider armor. Basically, Real Time Settler and me wearing a Shojo Muffler made Gomez and his gang of guards angry. I found this out by stumbling apon Pitt Raiders. They were friendly towards me until I switched to a Vault suit.

Edited by iamsocool1

haha, strange lol. maybe he still haven't forgiven you all those years ago.

seriously, did he try to attack you when you set him on fire? because his aggression may not have stopped? maybe don't shoot them (and holster your weapon) and see if he calms down or not.

haha, strange lol. maybe he still haven't forgiven you all those years ago.

seriously, did he try to attack you when you set him on fire? because his aggression may not have stopped? maybe don't shoot them (and holster your weapon) and see if he calms down or not.

He fleed from me at the party when I set him on fire, and I tried that when I was at half of my health running away from him. Gomez at PC's age 10 is a completely different character according to the GECK. It would be techniqually obvious since that Gomez has a different combat voice and flees from you when you attack him while Gomez at PC's age 18 will attack you (And has a helmet in the Homefront Quest. "Hint, Hint" ~ Applejack).

the quest you are referring to is "Trouble on the Homefront" but when i played it i don't remember that happening, but it you should check out a guide to the side quest if you want more info about it.

This is off topic, but are you the SonicAdam, the one who does lets plays of the Atomic Betty game and makes Mugen battles? It's been a while since I have watched your/his videos.