Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

Just curious, I've noticed that forum support for individual problems is great, but there doesn't seem to be that much out there in the way of tutorials. Apart from the bethesda ones, I've only found about a dozen different guides. Is there a hidden goldmine I'm missing, or is it because there are TONS out there for Oblivion, and many of the practices are nearly identical? Just looking for a way to learn more without having to constantly bother people with a million questions...

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, doing it outdoors should be a piece of cake, as all water is at the same height, you can ask for getpos z and compare to a cetrain value

I will try, thanks

I'm working of a new fort mod so I had to clear out the trees. When I tested it in-game, 2-D versions of the trees showed up, with shotty resolution. (distant trees) I have no clue how to fix this, and I've heard others asking, but they get no response. Please, This is totally destroying my new mod...

That's the lod... i don't know if we have tools to re-generate lods already for fo3.

Safest option is to create your base in it's own custom worldspace.. like the dlcs are.

There's also GTS to make it easier to you.

Hi, I'd like to thank everyone for all the help they've given me.

And reward them with.......

A NEW QUESTION!!! :P

But in all seriousness, I'd like to know whether the "Cast" function works properly?

Like if I have "Player.Cast EnchFlamerEffect SomeRef", will SomeRef light on fire and will the player get credit for the damage done?

I looked on GECK and it said that it'd compile without error (as it did), but it doesn't really specify whether or not it works.