Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

That is the problem... whenever I do this, I get a CTD after character creation... :( I created a custom child and older race and linked them but it just will not work. I also gave this problem its own thread with more information, so if anybody would like to help, that would be sweet. :)

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the problem... whenever I do this, I get a CTD after character creation... :( I created a custom child and older race and linked them but it just will not work. I also gave this problem its own thread with more information, so if anybody would like to help, that would be sweet. :)

You need facegen presets. Make an npc of that race, and mark it as facegen preset, one for male, one for female.

Also, many little tibbits in the vault are race-dependent, they don't tend to play nice with customs.

this al happend in GECK

i accendentaly deleted a base object :sweat:

how can i undelete it??

many :thanks:

Extra info:

in the count collunm is now a D for deleted

all places where i used it the object are removed

when i try to placea new one in the render window there is a pop-up that says:"object as een deleted"OK

@HugePinball:

Having a look at the scripts used by the Mesmetron and its effects, it looks like it uses AI packages, along with StopCombat and StopCombatAlarmOnActor.

@ocwil:

To remove an edit from a data file...

...in the GECK:

• Open the "Data" window in the GECK by clicking on the folder icon
  • Highlight your data file and click on the "Details..." button to open the "File Details" window
  • Find the edit that you wish to remove, highlight it and press the delete key. When prompted, select yes
  • Load your data file to remove the edit

...in FO3Edit:

• Open your data file in FO3Edit
  • Find the edit that you wish to remove, highlight it and press the delete key. When prompted, select yes both times
  • Save your plugin (ctrl+s)
  • Close FO3Edit

...in FOMM's plugin editor:

• Open FOMM
  • Click on the "Plugin editor" button to open the Fallout 3 edition of TESsnip
  • Open your data file
  • Find the edit that you wish to remove, highlight is and press the delete key. Be careful - you will not be prompted
  • Save your data file

Cipscis

Alright well here I go.

I'm having some trouble while i'm trying to personalize the Tenpenny Tower Suite to my own preference. When I bring up the 'Tenpenny03 Player' interior in the render window it has all the objects from all of the purchasable themes in it. Of course, this makes it hard to modify to my hearts content.

I'd appreciate any help you could give me on this.