Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

Is it possible to spawn world objects using console commands? ex: vehicles, furniture, etc if this is possible, how would I find the formID for an item? Just search it in geck?

I'm going to start learning the GECK but just wanted to know if there was a quick way to do it using cc. Someone made a mod allowing us to spawn camping items such as fire pit, a chair, bed, etc... so I'll probably try to learn to do something simple like that.

Thanks.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any form that can have references should be placeable via PlaceAtMe, although I know that statics cannot be moved via functions like MoveTo so I'm not 100% sure about them.

It is possible to find the FormID of an item in the GECK by expanding the hidden FormID column, which is just to the right of the EditorID column. If you have FOSE installed you can also use GetBaseObject in the console to return the FormID of a reference's base object.

Cipscis

EDIT:

Thought I'd mark the occasion:

This is my 500th post, meaning I now get a custom title (yay!)

Cipscis

EDIT:

Glad to hear that you've got that working mans1ay3r.

Cipscis

Is there a The Pitt Raider Armor Fix for Dimon99 TYPE3 out there somewhere or is there any upcomming?

I could only find 'Malos -The Pitt- Fixes', here on the nexus, which doesn't

go quite well with my TYPE3 mods (Armor/Clothing/Body textures and such).

@Mekii and elbanana02:

From the OP:

Don't...

• ask questions about using mods - this thread is for answering questions about creating mods

Those sorts of questions belong in other threads, please re-read the OP of this thread.

@Mekii:

I would recommend that you either contact dimon99 directly or ask in the comments thread of the relevant mod.

@elbanana02:

The best place to ask your question would be in the comments section of the relevant mod, where others with experience in installing it will be able to help you.

Cipscis