Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

How about we "Unbeta" the Reign of Grelok. Now we have a text based adventure game (in Hubris Comics), but it might be fun to transform it into a simulation like Anchorage.

It will probably require Point Lookout for resources, but please don't steal Resources from Oblivion, because this site will never accept that.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard of a so-called "Mart's Mutant Mod - FEV.esp" ... where the hell can I find it? because MMM sure doesn't contain it.

I've got the same problem with "Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2.esp" :(

FOMS requested the FEV :(

It should be player.placeatme <objectId> where objectId is the FormId of the activator. I think. If you just want to activate it, give it a Reference Editor ID, by double clicking it in the render window. Then simply activate it by "<RefID>.Activate player, 1"

Alright so I am trying to bundle a few mods together but so far haven't had any success in this. My assumption is a messed up load order, here it is: http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4798/68194601.png

I know that there are things in it that shouldn't be checked like the DLC stuff and there are to many compatibility plug ins, I tried using the load orders found at the pages of these mods but they're all incomplete and/or are outdated.

Could anyone give me a helping hand please?

I had similar problems, I removed the w.a.n.k. files and it seemed to work

what is w.a.n.k. for anyway? does it have a standalone version or is it only in FOOK2?

and you either have FOOK2 or FOOK, use just one of the compatibility patches from MMM, not both (numbers 11 and 12)

and I don't think you have EVE installed, so the compatibility .esps smash their heads into a brick wall

also, 16 17 & 18 should come directly under 15, just to be sure

It should be player.placeatme <objectId> where objectId is the FormId of the activator. I think. If you just want to activate it, give it a Reference Editor ID, by double clicking it in the render window. Then simply activate it by "<RefID>.Activate player, 1"

thx mate gonna play with it a little bit more.

some other issue> I'm having troubles to get the look command work ingame...

> player.look targetID <

the player just don't do it! anyone got experience with that? can it actually be used for the player?

Alright, I can start a game and all now, unfortunately loading games cause ctd's. Would having autosaves on perhaps cause this?

patch 1.5 of the game used to cause stupid crashes on load and save

try patch 1.7 instead

if u have it, then I don't know... could be a number of things

try loading a save in an inside of a building, or in the capital wasteland where nothing much happens

if none work, it must've been from some mods u've been using and removed, u have to add them back (but not the ones I told u to remove :P mods which actually used to work)

Alright, I can start a game and all now, unfortunately loading games cause ctd's. Would having autosaves on perhaps cause this?

patch 1.5 of the game used to cause stupid crashes on load and save

try patch 1.7 instead

if u have it, then I don't know... could be a number of things

try loading a save in an inside of a building, or in the capital wasteland where nothing much happens

if none work, it must've been from some mods u've been using and removed, u have to add them back (but not the ones I told u to remove :P mods which actually used to work)

I do have 1.7

For testing purposes, I made a save inside fort independence and one right outside, first I loaded the inside one, then the outside one, followed by the inside one but this time with a ctd.

It's not a save game incompatibly problem, before your previous suggestions, the game didn't even made it to the menu so there were no saves.