Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

Hmm well...what is the biped model list and how do I make one?

I mean I know when I select a specific 1 for the same specific armor that uses gloves it will then add the gloves.

But how do i make 1 and what's it actually for?

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - I should have been more clearer - for the scopes, I just downloaded a pack of em and that had replaced the standard iron sights but what I really wanted was to have a sniper rifle ability of zooming in on a far away target with the scope. Thanks and I hope you can tell me how to figure this out.

:biggrin: Ignore,i have found solution.

Hi,Thanks for big help with last problem!I am stuck again,now with

repairing robotic allies.Idea is to repair them with perks button label (E),

please i need script for healing others.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm well...what is the biped model list and how do I make one?

I mean I know when I select a specific 1 for the same specific armor that uses gloves it will then add the gloves.

But how do i make 1 and what's it actually for?

A biped model list is simply a form list with the ArmorAddon parts listed. So the gloves would be ArmorAdddons and you would add them to a form list for your armor. Then open the armor and look for your list!

Hi - I should have been more clearer - for the scopes, I just downloaded a pack of em and that had replaced the standard iron sights but what I really wanted was to have a sniper rifle ability of zooming in on a far away target with the scope. Thanks and I hope you can tell me how to figure this out.

Hey, what I posted previously should work too! Just open the weapon in the GECK, go to the second tab and check the 'has scope' and select one of the scopes you downloaded. you may also want to increase the zoom, by lowering the 'Sight FOV'

@fredyzg:

The best way to create a "custom activation" event for a set of items in general is to use a point with an "Entry Point" type perk entry that adds an activate choice. This causes a message to pop up when the player activates an appropriate reference, allowing them to choose between the default activation and any alternate activations. You'll probably have seen this kind of behaviour before with perks such as "Cannibal" and "Sandman", so if you get stuck just have a look at them for an example.

The condition you'll want to do will probably need to use GetIsCreatureType to ensure that it only applies to activating robots, and perhaps something else as well to ensure that they are allies of the player, depending on what you want of course.

Cipscis

P.S. I messed up last question it was function i needed not the script(Restore actor value

health),most of my perks are working with Entry point activator.

I can't figure out what target condition to use for player allies only.Any idea?

:thanks:

I think this may have been asked before here, but I can't find it and I can't remember. Do we know where the process of placing live grenade/mines on NPC's kills them in the pants explosion. Because I can't find it. Also is there somewhere we can view/create stats that are called by GetPCMiscStat?