Some simple requests for mod filtering on Nexus

Elanthil01

I would like to see a filter for show xxx language files only, to allow you to filter out mods in languages you don't use. For instance, as an English speaker, I would want to filter out all NON English language mods. This would be a filter you could apply to your account preferences and would affect mod listings globally.

Another thing I'd love to see is a way to display UPDATED mods within a TIMELINE parameter, such as 'show only mods updated <in the last week>/<in the last 30 days>/<in the last year>.

For COLLECTIONS, I would desperately like a SEARCH function with advanced features, to find collections with <xyz> in their name/description OR <xyz> name/type mod in their mods list.

Theoretically, you can block translations via tag, and it works fairly well. However, ANY mod that has that tag will be filtered, so even if it is an english mod, if the author marked it as 'translation', (indicating, they are available, or some such) that would be filtered.

The mechanic is already in place, but, not everyone tags their mods properly.... so, it's kinda hit and miss.