1. 1. What did you think of the Halo 2 ending

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Ok
    • Average
    • Not To Bad
    • Not Good
    • Terrible

Now thats just wrong and cruel to say that at the greatest fps i've ever seen. And i dought you even own an xbow. My guess is that your a playstation 2 lover nad just to let ya know killzone sucked also. Know if you are a gamecube lover you just don't knoiw anything about fps's. Now if you don't mind i think this topic is settled.

yes the Fall of reacch (and the flood) said that the spartans looked like they had all died but if you read first strike it tells how they survived

SPOILER:::

when the covenant glass reach but leave on part un glassed, they send troops into the underground ONI fortress and are looking for something fortunatly the spartans of blue team i think where in there along with dr. Halsey I wont say any more

To VG Kidng: Why dont you jstu keep your mouth shut? Flaming and insulting a game is jsut making you look like a freaking guar, and thats jsut plain ugly. HALO is a great game, we dont mind you speak your mind, but KEEP IT CLEAN...its rpetty bgad if a noob like me ahs mroe respect than you.

And on topic: I havent read the books, but the ending...godly..

yeah, dont say that, keep those types of opinions to your self.

anyway, I hope that Eric nylund writes another halo book because he does them so well, keeping it in the halo touch

i wonder if the books started first or the game did....

• 4 weeks later...

It?

There are three of them and they seem to no way connect to the game at all.

Also, it is estimated that around 60% of the game was cut from the final release of Halo 2, including most of the ending cut scene which is why people are speculating on a Halo 2.5 release, which is highly unlikely.

I believe it was first reported on IGN or some reputable magazine. I forgot.

Anyway, the ending is joke and when I heard we were going back to the Library I felt like crying with despair. :D

The whole just got repetitive and the deeper I got into the game the more annoyed I became that there was no New Mombasa (which has been found on the Halo 2 disc by modders), no new vehicles or any of that.

It's just poor in my opinion.

When Halo 3 comes out there was so little story in Halo 2 that if you go from Halo 1 to Halo 3 you probably won't notice you've missed anything much.

What can I say?

Oh, Halo 2 for PC has been speculated for a December this year release.

Now now,Halo 2 had a great storyline. Much better than other FPS's *coughkillzonecough* . If you wanted deep imersing storyline,go play an RPG.

Also, it is estimated that around 60% of the game was cut from the final release of Halo 2,

And I suppoaw you can back that up with proof?

Archived