The LOD objects won't unload?

bananakillerBRO

So, I'm having this strange issue with my Commonwealth, where the LOD is abhorrently visible, and doesn't unload long until after I enter a cell. I've tried validating my files, and unistalling any mods that affect the Commonwealth worldspace, but so far nothing's worked. I figured I'd ask around here and see if anyone might have any suggestions.

I'll attach an image of what my game looks like. Oddly enough I don't even have a mod that gives the Commonwealth autumn trees, so their presence is strange in of itself.

I had this problem on top of bridges, and such. Even standing on the bridge, the LOD did not unload. There were some ini settings I had to change, but, I can't find that thread now....

Could I borrow your ini file? I haven't made any manual changes to mine, so swapping it out for another shouldn't cause any unseen issues.

I have made a BUNCH of changes to mine..... :smile: Not sure it would help you. Likely cause more issues than it solves. Try playing with these two settings.

fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=3500.0000

fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=2000.0000

No worries! I'll start messing around with those ini settings tonight, I'll see if I can make any headway