mods and windows 11

tonessuperhero

alot of people have had gaming problems with win 11 you can google it and see many examples , one problem was win 11 causing cpu slowdowns another was win 11 being a very laggy slow os compared to 10 , many people are skipping it cause of a variety of problems last i checked the steam update percentage was 16% of users had upgraded to win 11 with 78% staying on win 10 and a few other % going to win 7 etc

alot of people have had gaming problems with win 11 you can google it and see many examples , one problem was win 11 causing cpu slowdowns another was win 11 being a very laggy slow os compared to 10 , many people are skipping it cause of a variety of problems last i checked the steam update percentage was 16% of users had upgraded to win 11 with 78% staying on win 10 and a few other % going to win 7 etc

That's pretty standard for any MS O/S though. Early adopters are the guinea pigs. They see all the teething issues, and are most vociferous about reporting them. Same thing back when win 10 first came out. Nothing new under the sun.

I usually give a new MS O/S a couple years to iron out the bugs, before "upgrading".... and some, I will skip entirely. I ran windows XP LONG into the service life of win 7.... skipped Vista completely. Only upgraded to 10 because newer hardware doesn't support any older O/S.

TBH, Windows 10 is probably the last version of Windows I'll use.

The last of the barriers was removed for me to just completely switch over to Linux - as I just don't buy AAA games anymore.

In fact the last one I did was Fallout 4 - some 7 years ago.

Too much time in between releases to even care anymore - time companies spent chasing "online" and "money grab schemes" instead.

I mean if they go a couple more years (which is highly likely), it will be in the region of an entire generation between ES:Skyrim and ES:VI.

That's pretty standard for any MS O/S though. Early adopters are the guinea pigs. They see all the teething issues, and are most vociferous about reporting them. Same thing back when win 10 first came out. Nothing new under the sun.

I usually give a new MS O/S a couple years to iron out the bugs, before "upgrading".... and some, I will skip entirely. I ran windows XP LONG into the service life of win 7.... skipped Vista completely. Only upgraded to 10 because newer hardware doesn't support any older O/S.

i agree win 10 will be the last i use for awhile also , i think ill skip win 11 and idk after that what theyll come out with might wait for it

i agree win 10 will be the last i use for awhile also , i think ill skip win 11 and idk after that what theyll come out with might wait for it

I was forced to use 10, as older O/S were no longer supported on new hardware. That will likely happen again......

• 3 weeks later...