Drive issue, or is it new GPU?

fesershapiny2102

Hey guys,
My 3060 died recently and while it's going through the returns process, I've got a 3060Ti. Had it a month and had a few problems. Initially I had some BSOD but after upgrading to the latest Nvidia drivers, it seemed fine.
A week or so after the majority of the time I turn the PC on, it says it can't find a boot device and needs to reboot. Both my drives are listed in the bios without issues and thus eventually after a few reboots, power cycles, it will boot up. Thereafter, generally no problems other than an occasional BSOD, which feels quite simply like the hard drive as simply become unavailable/stopped working.
I've checked all connections, reseated things ok. When operational, I've stress tested the machine, ran the Samsung drive check... all with no issues, hence I'm torn on what to do next. Wait for the 3060 replacement, go back to that card and see if that's fine and put it down to some sort of 3060Ti conflict with the mobo/drive? Or is the Samsung drive just intermittently faulty?
Any advice/thoughts most appreciated and welcome.
Kit:
Ryzen 5 - 3600
ASUS - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING AM4 Motherboard
Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit (HX432C16FB3K2/16)
Lian-Li O11 Mini Midi-Tower Case - White
NZXT Kraken x63 280
Corsair SF600
Zotac RTX 3060Ti
Samsung 980-Pro vNAND 500GB (OS)
P2 M.2 2280 Crucial 2TB Drive (Data)