Replace The Centaur Please?

Marlwolf78

Hello NexusForums!

Throughout my course of venturing the D.C. Downtown area, I had to come across a whole lot of centaurs. I had a bad experience with them (pinned against a wall with their fricking tentacle things in my face), and can hardly even look at them without whipping out my rocket launcher. Please, is there a way that you can change the model of the centaur so that it is something that doesn't scare the s--t out of me? Like a reskin? Thank you for your time.

MARLWOLF78

You *should* be able to do it yourself. It is just a matter of finding the "leveled list" that spawns mutie+centaur, and removing the centaur from it. Additionally, you could add another different critter in its place.

Also, editing the centaur directly and giving it another mesh (that adapts to its skeleton), weapon and stats, would do. I believe there was a mod with warmingos and flyers, both use the centaur skeleton, so the replacing should be simple.

Didnt found the lists or didn't made a change? (you'd also probably need to wait 3 days for the lists to have effect).

Mesh edditing is a matter of a) finding another mesh, and b) changing the centaur creature to use the new mesh.

Search for warmingos on the nexus, they use the same skeleton.

Didn't I already do this? If for some reason it didn't work (though I don't know why it wouldn't have) you could've just posted in the original thread and I'd have taken a look.

edit: I assume you meant the wanamingo Here TGBlank? It's actually rigged to the YaoGuai skeleton according to the description, not the centaur. Also heh, I don't think a wanamingo is much of an improvement over the centaurs :D It's got its very own brand of ick.

Archived