More variations of food

iamtimmytheboy

Know this is a pretty gay request, but more food variations. not just packages of food, but food! I know this could take away a bit of the realism, but possibly making pancakes, cake, stuff like that. They did it in oblivion why cant you guys? I really would get started and will starting tomorrow when I finally get fallout 3 for PC instead of the xbox, but still. Would anyone be interested in this?

Know this is a pretty gay request, but more food variations. not just packages of food, but food! I know this could take away a bit of the realism, but possibly making pancakes, cake, stuff like that. They did it in oblivion why cant you guys? I really would get started and will starting tomorrow when I finally get fallout 3 for PC instead of the xbox, but still. Would anyone be interested in this?

I always thought there was enough food. Assuming you made a bunch of new food I'm kind of interested in how you would go about introducing it into the wasteland so it's balanced with the other foods.

Archived