Other ways to have a follower.

MasterVin

Ok, I been trying to have monsters\creatures as followers. Im more of a dark player then most skyrim RPG players I guess. Is there some sort of spell mod where i can cast on any creature to become a follower? I do say. I have skyrim monster mod Momod v12 and it as lots of cool looking monsters that i would like to be as my follower. I have researched somewhat useful information,sadly All I did so far is made the creature not fight or other npcs to attack on sight. all I basicly need is that damn dialogue so i can ask the creature to follow,wait,stay and what not. Anyone got any leads? perhaps console commands?

Edited by MasterVin

Download my mod Nature of the beast 2 and use raise dead slave spell on the corpse and command the creatures (wait, wait there, follow, forward, attack). Up to 25 actors supported. You can divide them into squads and command them separately.

In the future I will add alternative ways to make them your minions.

Its a big problem. There are many mods that add cool looking monsters/creatures but virtualy none of them allows you to recruit them! It would be great for someone to make some mod that would for example allow you to forge an aliance with a tribe of rieklings/goblins/falmers. This way I could command them via my mod. Anyone knows something like that?

Only way I can think of gulogulo, is using duplicated races, having them set for dialogue, and then creating followers from those races. As for a mod, I don't think something like that has been made since to recruit most creatures, it's either by spell (raise dead, etc), or by the process I stated. However if it's done the duplicated racial way, it'll count against your follower limit if you use mods like AFT or UFO.

Ok, I been trying to have monsters\creatures as followers. Im more of a dark player then most skyrim RPG players I guess. Is there some sort of spell mod where i can cast on any creature to become a follower? I do say. I have skyrim monster mod Momod v12 and it as lots of cool looking monsters that i would like to be as my follower. I have researched somewhat useful information,sadly All I did so far is made the creature not fight or other npcs to attack on sight. all I basicly need is that damn dialogue so i can ask the creature to follow,wait,stay and what not. Anyone got any leads? perhaps console commands?

Have you tried this mod? Sounds basically like what you're looking for.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28944//?

thank you all for responding, this is my first post and i didnt think no one would actually answer. you all are great people and for now on i well be posting more and helping others

@pheo3309

I dont do such things. I do something more interesting I think what MasterVin had in mind. I hijack the actors the player has met and make them player's minions. Think of them as quasi followers that can be commanded. I intend to expand my minio system in the future and let the player have some kind of illusion spell to mesmerise the actors.