THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That armory remeber. I found out that that armory haves weapons of mass destruction.

If they going to use it. We are dead. Even know we can stay in the vault they will still try to destroy us. We need to get there. Fast. any ideas?

"if its far i will suggest the wagon and everyone is needed, with decent guns filled with lots of ammo. i say this because im sure it wont be a 2 second job will it?"i say as i speak aloud to the people.

"I like the idea of the wagon. It's the fastest, largest vehicle we have..... I don't know how well this will work, but if we wear our stealth suits, maybe even throw one or two on the wagon...... You guys could set me near the armory door with one or two others and I could blow it wide open without touching any of the weapons on the inside. I could blow it wide enough for us to drive the wagon straight in. If you guys could give me covering fire, I may be able to rig it to explode as soon as we are out of range of the blast. Course, this plan would be extremely high risk."

its high risk, but it should be a good plan flogging. i then say that the stealth suits shouldnt be a problem i think im sure weve got enough. and ill cover flogging of course.

I hop in the driver's seat of the wagon and head out to the area of the enclave base. Arriving there, I slow the wagon and park it. Grabbing my duffel (filled with C4, hand grenades, and 10 lbs of TNT), I ask, "Who's with me? Load up and come with me. Let's go as far as we can in stealth. If we're compromised, it's to you guys to cover me while I set the explosives."

off: I leave to do some work on a rental house tomorrow. I won't be able to get back on here until Wednesday the 1st. I give control of the Vault (until the 1st) to Anton. For the sake of this mission, (as it may not be finished by the time I leave) please assume I perform my duties, then pass out on the way home from inhaling too much cordite smoke. I will "come to" and resume acting as a functioning Overseer when I return on the 1st.

i get out of the wagon and start shooting my laser rifle.

then i realize that flogging is uncocious (he will wake up when he get back)

I run to him as quick as possible. I carry him to the wagon.

i shout: GO GO GO!!! drive the goddamn thing.