ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

THE VAULT

antonkr

Flogging. i am in my room. I have emergency entrance to the armory from there. I will do some stealth. I climb through the entrance and i kill 5 of them without those idiots noticing. 3 left. Anybody?

COMPLETLY off

i made a new rp called Zombies.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set my machine gun to chattering right outside the armory door. Several have fallen. Everything seems to be going well until I get hit in the shoulder by a ricochet. I cease firing and drag myself around the corner. While trying to patch myself up and stay safe, I radio, "I think those left inside the armory are your work anton".

"we have a prison? never new that"i say to anton as i turn on my IR glasses. well ill have a look for it

20 mins later: i say over the radio "ive found it, but we need a key"

Name: Amernia

Skills

Medical

Small Arms

explosives (construct basic explosives, doesn't bother with lockpicks she just blows the lock and placing & throwing)

Perk: resist to diease (that the reason she was kidnapped by the encalve)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc3/Starch_bucket/screenshots/fallout/character%20shots/ScreenShot6.jpg

I limp up beside anton with my .50 cal over my shoulder, and the cap to a syringe in my mouth. "Sorry about the needle," I say. "Patching myself up." Sticking myself with the needle in the shoulder, I continue, "I'm Flogging. The Overseer. In addition to Overseer, I also run (more or less alone), the medical offices. That reminds me anton, next time I leave for supplies, I'm going to have to barter for some more bandages."

off topic, wow its been along time since i was last here, my computer had died and it was only last friday that I got my new one woot. so in the spirt of my new computer my first new post on the forums will be here. however its been so long since i last looked at this thread there are like 12 new pages and i really dont want to read so if any body could explain to me what has happened i would greatly appreciate it.

my new computer if any one is interested:

Antec 900 case

Intel extreme dp45sg, DDR3mhz 1333 board

duel EVGA nVidea 9800m gtx graphics cards with one gig of GDDR memory each in SLI format

8 gig DDR3 1333mhz ram, by G.Skill

Intel core 2 duo 3.0ghz 3mb L2 cache 1333mhz

250 gig seagate barracuda with 12 mb cache,

rosewill 750 bronze certified power supply

and the Logitech MX518

all running on windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit black edition sp2

o and on topic : I hand out the clocking devices to every one. woot