THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I groan and sit upright. Staggering to a window, I fiddle inside one of my pockets. Off in the distance, there is a nuclear explosion. Chuckling, I call to anton via my radio. "Haha! See that? I managed to drop my explosives bag close enough to their armoury! Guess they didn't notice it. How're we doing?"

off: Glad to see that I am helpful to the thread. :thanks:

"Jump in!" I say climbing into the driver's seat of the wagon and firing it up. Heading back to the Vault, I ask, "D'you think there are any of 'em left?"

off: c'mon guys, let's not let this thread die like every other RP!

as we go back we see fenix fighting ALOT of enclave. We can't take them all out. I shout: RETREAT NOW. There is too many of them.

off

This event should keep the vault alive. In this one we really need to think how we are going to get THE VAULT back.

i follow anton orders and run to a small shack and shout"guys come over her ive got a small whre we can stay for a bit" its a small shack with 3 bed rolls and a bit food and drink. but really how the hell will we get back in there, they could wreck everthing, the armoury, ive got some gut feeling that they are going to break in there. and the same with the simulation room if that gets found out god knows what will happen.