THE VAULT

antonkr

Off: Hi guys, I'm back! Sorry for the delay but I wasn't at home, and where I was there were no internet :(

On:

Nice job, Subject! But... what are we gonna do in here?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"we need to think it out, so we need somewhere comfy and peaceful so that we can think"i answer to fenix. "ok guys, we need to get back to the vault, but we need to work together tactically and take them down. there is alot of enclave so if someone has a idea to take them on just say it"

20 mins:"guys, ive just thought of an idea we could distract them with explosion and then when a few of them go to see what it was, 1 of us could take their sniper and kill them, then i will take a rocket launcher and fire a missile in the middle of their small camp, after the rest of you sneak up. the sniper then takes a new positon to fire without being caught. then we go behind what ever cover we can find and surround by the entrance of the cave and keep giving them surpessing fire. if you agree lets go, but if you dont we need to think of a better plan"i announce to everyone

"we need to think it out, so we need somewhere comfy and peaceful so that we can think"i answer to fenix. "ok guys, we need to get back to the vault, but we need to work together tactically and take them down. there is alot of enclave so if someone has a idea to take them on just say it"

20 mins later:"guys, ive just thought of an idea we could distract them with explosion and then when a few of them go to see what it was, 1 of us could take their sniper and kill them, then i will take a rocket launcher and fire a missile in the middle of their small camp, after the rest of you sneak up. the sniper then takes a new positon to fire without being caught. then we go behind what ever cover we can find and surround by the entrance of the cave and keep giving them surpessing fire. if you agree lets go, but if you dont we need to think of a better plan"i announce to everyone

I guess Subject's plan is good. I'll happily do the sniper part. - I say as I attach the silencer, scope, and bi-pod to my AK-103. (Here's a photo to see how awesome my gun is :D http://www.canonshooter.com/photos2/ak103k-1.jpg )

But where are we gonna get a rocket launcher?

I have a disposable RPG-18 but it's in the vault...

Anyway, you think, and I follow. :D

"For this distraction, we can take one of the gas cans from the wagon, and strap a few grenades to it. That'll make a nice explosion for them to check out. But if we were to pool the rest of our explosives, I could enter the vault the same way I did last time..... Through a vent. I could take the explosives, and blow up the armory and the security center within 5 minutes. Granted, we would lose all our arms in the armory, but by blowing up security, it would kill all the cameras and turrets, as well as release the armory door. Hence the need for blowing it up too..... But, I would need several men to keep them occupied outside the vault, as well as two men to cover me..... I don't know, which plan do you guys like?"

Hey, hey hey! wait a sec!Whatif subject and I would go?

I'm a great infiltrator and subject is a great hacker.we could sneak in, then subject could deactivate the cameras and lifesupport systems, and lock the door with a password. Then we grab 2 enviromental suits, and leave as quickly as possible Through the vents. Inside everyone will die from the lack of oxygen, and when theyre died, we go back in envi-suits and turn the lifesupport systems back.

And the vault is ours.

BTW: The armory is full of explosives... if you detonate it, the whole vault is at sake...

"PERFECT, i say lets go with fenix's idea, because if any of them explosives detonate, thats all are hard work gone to waste" i say to everyone as ii grab my assault rifle and attach a silencer to it. so come fenix we should head off.

off: are the enclave actualy in the vault, the cave or a small camp just outside of the vault