THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in the security control room I begin programming voice, retina, and fingerprint analysis codes required to enter the vault although I can't help but be worried about Anton and the others, "I hope they're okay... They don't need my help to find Anton and get him back to the Vault though I suppose. I'm best served here." I mutter to myself...

[about 3 hours later] "There, finished! all the code is in place and the apparatuses installed. Now in order to access any public vault terminal fingerprint, voice, and retina recognition is required and every keystroke is analyzed for V66DDS (Vault 66 Dillinger Defense System) approved fingerprints and private terminals require blood samples from their respective owners, all unnecessary lines have been disconnected from the main system and there are no longer ANY code-locked files, all require biological keys (ie: retina, fingerprint, voice, and/or blood analysis) to access. HACK MY SYSTEM NOW ENCLAVE BASTARDS!" My work complete I angel my finger to connect to the PipBoy tracking system to find everyone's locations. and use Satelite Imagery to get a bird's eye view of the battlefield. I call up flogging on the com: "Flogging, this is Zeph, I have your position on the monitors back in the Vault, hang a right and tell everyone to watch their fire at 10 O'Clock (so don't shoot forward and slightly to the left if you don't know the whole "O'Clock" military thing) I see Anton about 200 meters from your present position. Oh and you may wish to turn quickly, you have an rpg about to fire on your Six."

*Just before the jeep left. Amernia jumps into the back seat* *put out a assault rifle from a box near the seat and load it with ammo*

-Present-

*Stop firing when she heard Zephyr voice* Huh? Where did that come from?

"The Battlewagon is equipped with a satelite radio that I installed about a week ago, after using an old pre-war comunication satelite that was no longer in use by the radio company that put it up I converted the satelite into our own secure broadcasting system so that the vault and all pipboys as well as the battlewagon, are capable of communicating with each other via multi-way satelite radio frequency. We can also listen to old tunes from around the turn of the millenia." I say over said radio.

The song suddenly stops and my voice is back, "Ahem, well, in case you hadn't noticed, you all are in the middle of a battlefield, and I am telling you where to go to avoid the rpgs, and while the radio is playing music, it can't play my voice so I sould suggest waiting until the return trip to play any music or you may miss a fat boy, like the one off to 5 O'Clock." I say cordially.

hearing zephyr over my com, i begin to turn the turret towards the fat man, seeing that i wouldnt make the shot in time i skillfully pull out my pistol snipe the mini nuke out of the air and then put a bullet through the eyes of who ever shot it,

off topic: btw who exactly are we fighting

off: I assumed mutants, that seemed to be what Anton thought would be his only oposition at the old jail who knows.

"Once you guys pick up Anton if you can put some distance between you and them I think I can call a few missiles with some of the satelites I have hacked, about a quarter-mile should be far enough." I say over the radio

Lets get all the enemies, then look for anton. -I say as I slice an enemies throat with the knife. then I use it as a human shield, keeping it before me, and shooting from behind it.