⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear someone entering the vault. i then make my way down to the entrance and see a man, poorly equipped with a 10mm pistol. i say to him "so who do we have here then. but anyway welcome to vault 66. we have very friendly enviroment around here, flogging is the overseer, he is currently out scavening with anton. so come in, make yourself comfy and enjoy the life of vault 66" i then hand him a vault 66 jumpsuit. after i go back to the workplace and start to make a new weapon from the schematics i drew out.

"Ok..... Looks like they've got a small outpost set up outside the doors, and they've probably got a nice little set up inside the store. What say you we turn on our stealth fields, sneak up, and I'll blow one of the old cars in the parking lot up with a satchel charge? Then we can sneak in, take out their fortifications, and mop up the rest before we take what we can?"

"Ok..... Looks like they've got a small outpost set up outside the doors, and they've probably got a nice little set up inside the store. What say you we turn on our stealth fields, sneak up, and I'll blow one of the old cars in the parking lot up with a satchel charge? Then we can sneak in, take out their fortifications, and mop up the rest before we take what we can?"

agreed. lets go. \

off

i am sorry i couldnt reply befor.