THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off: Just for the moment though?

on: I hop on the PA system. "Anyone who would like to come on a scavenging party, meet me at the armory. We won't take the wagon, it's too easily recognized. We need medical supplies and foodstuffs. We should also look for more robots to make our cleaning and maintaning the Vault easier. Anyone who has the location of another water-purifier chip, also report. That is all." I then head down to the armory and wait.

Off: My computer is acting funny since, I can only access it thought SaFe Mode

On: *decides not go on a raiding and heads to a empty room to claim as her own*

ill rest here. i think im going to clean my weapons and armour and mess around with some parts to see what can be done

1 hour later: after messing around with some spare parts of junk i finally draw out a schematic for a gun that i will be making. its very high tech and is to make it easier to shoot through metal. e.g. the enclave armour. i then begn my project in making the gun.....

Amernia found a unocciptualed room and notices it has lockers, shelves, drawers, and a bed. She also notices all the cutter, dust, and debris, in which she signs. "Well! Time to get to work" Then she starts to clean.

*3 hours later*

Wipe sweat from her forehead, and said "Well that done! Now time to find someone to get my stuff*