THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok. Activate your stealth anton. Sneak up to the side of the left entrance while I place the charge. I'll come up and meet you there, then we blow the charge and enter while they go and look." I then head off to set the satchel.

"ermm, any free room you may find" i say to caliton. i then head to my workbench.

3 hours later: i have finished making the main body of the gun. now alls i need to do is find some decent ammo that could go with my gun. i then try out many different kinds of ammunition looking for the right one.

"ermm, any free room you may find" i say to caliton. i then head to my workbench.

3 hours later: i have finished making the main body of the gun. now alls i need to do is find some decent ammo that could go with my gun. i then try out many different kinds of ammunition looking for the right one.

Off: My computer is the shop, so I'm access the internet from the library or community center.

Character Profile

Inventory

On: Wander the hallways of Vault 66 (wearing her outfit, not the vault suit...check my character profile) she spot a person in power armor. Amernia grew nervous and retreated back into her room, then barricaded the door.

hears a voice: Anton, i have came here for you

anton takes out his big laser rifle and says: Saran.

voice , you brought so much trouble, time for a payback.

anton: You were trying to kill 100 people. Do you realize what you have done.

voice: That was part experiment. so as those people

anton: experiment, f***ing expirement. Do you realize that those vaults were made to destroy us. You think you have it under control. None of the vaults were meant to save us. I know what you want. You want The Vault back, but first you have to fight me.

Amernia wonders out of her room, and saw the hallways are empty. Breathing a sign of relief. She begin to walk down the hall until she notice 2 of the vault residents. As she approach the individuals, she heard a voice and shouted "Who or What is that?".

He is the one responsible for what happened here. I suggest you get out of the vault. We... We cant fight him. He is too powerful. Its my fault that i didn't stop him. I am sorry.