How do you find an old mod.

Guest deleted153426568

Guest deleted153426568

There used to be a female body mod I think it was called 7Base Oppai, the default underwear was actually a Chain Mail bikini. It was a great looking female body, and because the Chain Mail bikini was the default underwear it was the beast fitting and best looking Chain Mail Bikini I have seen in 10 years of playing SKYRIM. The Chain Mail Bikini offered no armor protection ( should a bikini of any type really offer armor protection ? ) but it look so good I liked using it for a RED SONYA type build. I could offset the lack of armor by using boots, rings, and other jewelry. If anyone knows what happened to this mod please let me know. The name the modder used on the Bethesda site was Dreaded Jiangshi or Wick Wah and he produced two very similar mods that were both 7Base, but in those mods the female bodies came with default lingerie. I wasn't aware Victoria's Secret had outlets in SKYRIM.

Thank You to all of you who have commented on this topic. I am a complete noob here at Nexus, I just joined the other day. I'm still trying to figure out how all this works.

In case you have not tried this, or did not know of the function:

If the mod is still on Nexus, go to Nexus Mods section

( tab at top right of this page ) pick Skyrim SE and type key words

for the mod ( 7Base ) in the search window at the top of the page.

Results should appear. Hope you find it.

Best way I've found is if you know enough to add the things up, maybe try a widenet search like this one I cobbled from your description

>>> "skyrim special edition 7base oppai chain mail bikini"

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=skyrim+special+edition+7base+oppai+chain+mail+bikini&ia=web

good luck

If you downloaded the mod from the Nexus before, you can find it in your download history.

If you access your history from the Nexus home page, it will display all downloaded mods across all games.

If you access your history from any page under a specific game, it will display only mods downloaded for that game.

To access your history select the mods drop down from the menu bar at the top, then select "Download History" under "My mods"