Another update on the sites and NMM

Dark0ne

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that you've got my support. I think what you guys do is beyond awesome, and consider my premium membership to have been well worth the price for what I have received in return. It should be a point of pride (and I'm certain it is) that you do not turn out a shoddy product before it is ready, unlike some American government entities I could name. Thanks again for all you and your team do.

Awesomesauce!

Friggin-Fan-Effin-Tastic!

Ultimate Pymp-a-tude!

Just some thoughts that came to mind when I signed in to find that the lagmonster was defeated, and there was uber phat lewtz spread around for all to enjoy...

And here all it took was some bug spray for those pesky termites under the floorboards.... :P

Much love for the entire staff of Nexus that continues to work hard for our enjoyment and ease of supporting our gaming addictions!

-Shiholude

I'm not gonna sugar coat this:

I'm a staunch critic of the Nexus sites.

I hate the constant errors

I hate the site being down

I hate that the mod manager itself has some fairly major bugs that should have been addressed once verified in a "emergency update".

I hate other things about this site too but frankly, those are personal reasons rather than technical.

That being said I am also appreciative of the hard work and I'm understanding in the fact that money doesn't grow on trees and to resolve these issues in a timely manner you need the mega bucks.

I'm glad everything is almost done and given the massive amount I download from this site I'll be buying premium membership at the end of the month, its only fair considering the services rendered.

Thanks for the hard work.

Not sure if this should go here but anyway lol

I love the work you guys have done here, i think NMM is a great program so i rather wait for the new upgrade than get one with errors of course :)

About Premium membership (this is the part not sure if i comment here) Any chances to make it available to Latin america? I tried to upgrade but my country is not listed, so i guess ill just have to wait for that. I love the site and i wish to be able to support it.

In response to post #9707272. #9707400, #9708141 are all replies on the same post.

In spite of attacks, slow-downs and errors, I have never used a more reliable mod site or installation utility for any other game I've ever played. Nothing and no one is perfect, but between a generally reliable site and utility, and pretty damn good communications this site comes close. I've seen many a modder and site owner give up the ghost because they didn't get a simple thank you among the criticisms. Thank you for your time and effort and for keeping us informed.

"In the not too distant future we’ll also be releasing our new Nexus Mods site that I’ve been going on for yonks now that will support mods for any and all games. "

Man, I am excited for this.

Hope things continue to run more smoothly. Appreciate all the hard work :]