Nude Guards

Werewolf_13

I have had a problem for some time with my guards beeing nude. Not all of them but some of them are not wearing any armor. I have no idea why. It only happens in some cities with Bruma being the one with most nude guards (6 if I am not wrong). Here are the mods I have that might be the couse of the nudity:

Roberts male body replacer 4

OblivionPosePackandEroticPosePackIII

Sexlivion

Can`t remember if there were any more. If you think you know the mod that is cousing this and I have not mentioned it maby I remember it when it is mentioned. I deletet all of the mods, but the problem is still there. Does enyone have a idea how to fix the problem?

Thanks

Naked in Bruma? Ouch...

Naked as in not wearing armor when on patrol? Or just not wearing underwear when they take their armor off.

Naked in Bruma? Ouch...

Naked as in not wearing armor when on patrol? Or just not wearing underwear when they take their armor off.

Nakedas in not wearing armor on patrol. And I have also discorvered that some of the naked guards can`t be killed. To kill them you have to write "kill" in the console as a command.

I ran a conflickt detector from tesnexus. Almost everything came up red. What should I do? Disable all the mods and then turn them back on one by one?

I have copied the whole log and compressed it to a winrar file.

You can download it here i you want to take a look:

http://www.dump.no/files/6389be5954ce/obli...od_conflict.rar

Thanks for your help.

I have discorvered the all the guards that aren`t lo cket to a gate possition wil most likely bee nude. This happens in all cities exept imperial city.

But I have come up with a solution that might work. I have the "active inventoty spell" and can use that to give the guards armor.

But does anyone know how do duplicate the armor I have in my inventory so I don`t need to get a new armor every time I dress a guard?

• 6 months later...

You're gonna have a problem doing that. Namely that the guards reset every now and again, new guards turn up and old ones vanish into the ether.

What, you didn't think they all levelled up when you did to keep them as tough as the city guards need to be, without making them gods, did you?

My suggestion would be checking out the various posts (searching the forums for "sexlivion" references alone reveals dozens of them) that run through the orders you should load your mods in. And make sure you have the most up to date versions of OBSE and any major overhauls you've installed.

Also, pretty much any mod that interferes with the city guard can do this, not just the adult themed ones, as its more a case of things nerfing their inventory than the fact you've got the adult stuff installed.

The only thing having the adult stuff installed has actually changed is that instead of walking around in thier pants, the guards have got their tackle out.

I hope they're a hardy bunch. Frost Bite's a b*tch

~Jen~

I had a similar problem onece.

My problem was due to different versions of the same mod. In my case, it was OOO. I have some old savegames that had used OOO 1.0 or 1.1, but am now using 1.3. If I ever try to play those old savegames, half the guards are naked or mostly naked.

So, you can try making a clean save with all mods disabled, then re-enable them if you think something like this might be the problem.