Which mod do I prioritise: Spectraverse or Daedraverse?

EnaiSiaion

I can't decide which to finish first... this is costing me time. :( Help.

Daedraverse (ex-Mesmerverse)

Three daedric princes: Namira, Mephala, Vaermina. Find their abandoned shrine in a giant spider nest or lava cave and put it back into use, voluntarily or not.

Evil characters only. These aren't the nicest daedra and if you're too chicken to steal from the jarl or to ritually sacrifice your spouse, go worship Mara or something.

Your reward is spells and a few items and of course street cred and possibly angry guards. Spells are conjuration and illusion based: various forms of unholy summoning, mind control and puppet mastery.

Spectraverse

The Magna-Ge. There's a quest involving a child of Scintil and one of the fragments of Mnumbrial, and you get to pick a side and see the sights of the untimes (and grow to planetary size and surf Nirn around the sun).

There are 30 stellar shards in Skyrim (15 for each side) which you can track down and break for your side. Each shard gives you a spell, but some shards have been collected by Magna-Ge cults or landed in awkward positions or are radioactive or shielded etc. At the end there's a boss fight with the opposing side.

The spells themselves are physics based destruction spells. There is also hard light equipment, like a lightsab pericynthion scythe and portable shield bubble.

Which one first....?

Answer the following questions:

Which one is easier to produce?

Which one interests you more?

Which one deals with aspects you want to learn?

Which one can you see your character wanting to do, use or work with?

Do whichever one got the most answers :P

Seriously tho, no idea. They both sound interesting. My character would do both if she could. She isn't evil. She just makes the best out of a bad situation and goes with it. :P

Well... both are fine with me... however if I would be able to pick I would say Magna-Ge. I suspect that finishing it up would be less time consuming... ergo yeah... I would get the chance to play it sooner. :wink:

Edit. Question. Will we get the chance to learn all 30 spells in one playout or can we choose only between 15 spell packs for each side?

Like... does picking one side locks the acces to the other side spells?

Edited by Tykiii

Spectraverse is my first inclination.

Is daedraverse the same as your mesmerverse project? or just shares common ground in illusion? Quite honestly I've been waiting for something that could make illusion more viable and fun beyond charm based shenanigans. Skyre tried but didn't really do much beyond having enemies attack AN OBVIOUS TRAP

I've seen that you've gotten some progress done in spectra though and what I saw looked REALLY nice.

Now that you've explained the storyline and goals spectra sounds like a straightforward venture but no less fun for it.

Daedraverse has some potential to be DEEP, but I don't know how far you were going with that...

If Daedra = mesmer that. If not Spectra sounds like it has more done and looks like a good amount of material and hours a player could sink into skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

If I do have to decide then it would be Spectraverse, since destruction is destruction (and about time someone made it into something more than just damage, and more damage and even more damage. Your first spellpack was a nice start in that direction). Although, never being a fan of illusion school, was hoping that your mod will convert me. So its a hard choice.

Edited by Hallabalooga