nude mods with Bethesda's original skin textures?

ossidiana

I'd like to find a nude mod, both for female and male bodies, that keeps intact the original game textures, but only replaces the underwear with the naked body.

There's a bazillion nude mods on the Nexus, but none of them seems to keep the original textures? Is that so?

Thanks in advance! :)

Actually....

The male texture has a painted on speedo. The underwear that is seen is separate mesh node in the malebody nif files.

The female texture is bland in the private area and nippless. The femalebody nif files have a separate underwear mesh node with the body portions underneath removed.

ALL female body mods originated as an adaptation of the astridbody nif which can be seen as the burned corpse of Astrid in the Dark Brotherhood quest line. It is a full body mesh and texture with painted on underwear with badly burnt skin.

It might be possible if someone were talented enough to make matching skintones for the painted underwear bits and/or bland areas. So long as the male parts mesh matched in skintone it would be fine.

Please note that that someone is not me. I just know a little bit about how it all works :D

The underwear is part of the stock texture. There's no way to make a mesh that uses the original texture unless you want canvas color genitals on your model. Why are you set on the original textures?

Because I want to add features to the game without altering the original stuff too much. I think completely changing the skin texture of all characters is a very big change. Besides, I don't want giant boobs/dongs on the characters. Just some added naturalistic realism.

I used nude mods in Oblivion because it was an old game which didn't show much difference between one skin texture or the other....

Ok, can I ask: which are the nude mods for males and females that are the closest to the original Bethesda skin texture? And can I uninstall them if I find they don't suit my tastes?

Try Nude Females by Thepal. IIRC, t was the first nude mod and used modified vanilla textures.

For males, Bond123 had a body mod that may be what you're looking for. I fail at linking from my phone so just search his name and that will take you to it.

Actually....

The male texture has a painted on speedo. The underwear that is seen is separate mesh node in the malebody nif files.

The female texture is bland in the private area and nippless. The femalebody nif files have a separate underwear mesh node with the body portions underneath removed.

ALL female body mods originated as an adaptation of the astridbody nif which can be seen as the burned corpse of Astrid in the Dark Brotherhood quest line. It is a full body mesh and texture with painted on underwear with badly burnt skin.

It might be possible if someone were talented enough to make matching skintones for the painted underwear bits and/or bland areas. So long as the male parts mesh matched in skintone it would be fine.

Please note that that someone is not me. I just know a little bit about how it all works :D

You are right of course, they are two separate meshes, but either way he'd be stuck with the same results. There's nothing but a gap if you remove the underwear. Even some of the stock armors have special "filler" pieces to hide the fact that it isn't a full body. I guess I could have been more specific.

I never tried to complete the missing portions of the body mesh so I have no idea how much the texture would stretch. That's one thing that's above my pay grade. I can create custom armors, but I've never tried the slightly more advanced methods like pelt mapping or trying to use more than one texture.

Edited by Fistandilius