We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

do you also wonder sometimes...

chicky540

... what for strange things can happen? :ermm:

okay. so i made a weapons-mod (wip). and when i got my 5th endorsement, i was so happy that i made a small fun mod. whiiiiich i related to the term "superior weapons". i said no word about what it would contain, especially that it would contain a mix of brooms and orcish blades, except the warhammer which i made from a broom and 2 kettles, but stated it would be a special-fun-surprise-happy-happy-joy-joy-celebration-mod.

and now to one of those moments where life shows how strange it can be.

after amusing myself quite a lot (and some others even loved the weapons enough to endorse the fun-mod, maybe as thx for a good laugh) i decided to tell ppl what would be inside the mod. before it had like 450 downloads in total. guess whats happening... the download rate even increased :blink:

im so confused that i simply thought to share this here... i mean, you work on brutal weapons for weeks, then make something stupid (but hilarious) in like 30 minutes (time from idea to mod upload here) ... and then... i .... eeeh.... *shakes head and massive facepalm* :geek:

Edited by chicky540

i just checked again... once more... more downloads ... its says BROOM-WEAPONS in like line 5 of the description ... :ohmy: ... im gonna make screenshots of the broomstuff later and upload those pictures in the description, maybe i make mod-of-the-month :geek:

checked again... even more... O_o ... ill go for a smoke and a coffee, now we goooot... em... 514 dl, 17,229 views. 20:53 ... cu in some minutes :mellow:

Edited by chicky540