23 members have voted

1. 1. who whold win

• Mario
    • sonic
    • solid snake
    • Pac-man
    • The pong paddels (atari)
    • Master cheaf

I say Master-Chief because he's a genetically enhanced super soldier, and if Snake tried to sneak up on him he would just use his radar to detect him and kill heim. As for the pong paddles he would blow them up. For sonic he would lay down a trip mine and kill him. For Pac man he would use the Rocket Launcher or Spartan Laser. And for Mario... well he could just punch Mario. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Well Master Cheif is from an Xbox 360 exclusive series, so he'll catch the RRoD and die.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Well, Master Chief may be getting(within the universe) into middle age now, but with every successive Halo game introducing more advanced versions of his Mjolnir-class power armour, increasingly powerful weaponry, and most recently, an army of fellow Spartans at his back, he is, on a mathematical level, the most powerful guy here. With sufficient armour to survive a fall from orbit, a carbon fibre skeleton, and these days the ability to turn invisible and fly, he's like a cross between Iron Man's suit and Wolverine's powers. Frankly I don't think that can be beat, especially when it's wielding a weapon powerful enough to vaporise a tank.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...